Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Postponement

Claire and I took our vacation and came home on the 16th. Claire had a wonderful time seeing new things. I didn't take her to the beach except for a walk the first day. She kept pulling on her cast like she knew it wasn't supposed to be there for her to play on the beach. So Claire mainly stayed at the beach house. Which was just fine for her. She had a blast going to the grocery store with me and crawling around the house.

So today Claire was supposed to have chemotherapy today but they called me with her numbers from yesterday and they were not high enough for admission. So yet again her chemotherapy has been postponed another week. 

I hope that Claire's chemo will be down soon but it is not looking that way right now. It has been almost 6 weeks since Claire has had chemo and I just want her to finish up chemo and start getting back to being a little girl. 

On July 5th, Claire and I will be heading out to Philadelphia to have her cast taken off for good I believe and she will been given her brace.

No comments:

Post a Comment